Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Saturday, March 30, 2013
You all probably already know that baby #4 is a boy! Even with his legs crossed, at 16 weeks (somewhat early for an anatomy scan) we could see that our newest addition is indeed a boy. Poor Hannah. :) I wanted to try to break the news to our big girl gently so we had a little gender reveal party. It was a good try, but Hannah still had little to say when she found out that she is going to have another little brother. That sweet girl though, she is going to be a great big sister to her THREE little brothers. Hope you guys enjoy the video of the cutting of the cake and the pictures.
Posted by Liz at 6:21 PM
Monday, November 5, 2012
“Why yield to gloomy anticipations? Who told you that the night would never end in day?.... Who told you that the winter of your discontent would proceed from frost to frost, from snow and ice and hail to deeper snow and yet more heavy tempest of despair? Don’t you know that day follows night, that flood comes after ebb, that spring and summer succeed winter? Be full of hope! Hope forever! For God does not fail you. Do you know that God loves you in the midst of all this?.... You will yet, midst the splendors of eternity, forget the trials of time, or only remember them to bless the God who led you through them and works your lasting good by them. Come, sing in the midst of tribulation. Rejoice even while passing through the furnace. Cause the desert to ring with your exulting joys, for these light afflictions will soon be over, and then forever with the Lord, your bliss shall never wane.”
~Charles Spurgeon, Morning & Evening revised and edited by Alistair Begg, July 21, evening.
Posted by Liz at 7:05 AM
Saturday, October 20, 2012
I feel so blessed that my Aunt Bonnie came to visit. It was a special time for sure.
When Daniel and I go visit Maine it is always such a whirlwind trip, just because ALLLLLL of my extended family live there. So it was fun to spend some one on one time with my aunt. Just a few fun things that I have never noticed about her:
1. She has the funniest laugh-so cute.
2. She loves, loves, loves her Danskins. She has always been a super cute dresser, but she puts comfort first and cannot live without those stretchy pants. :)
3. She is real cute. I wanna be cute like her when I'm 61.
4. She has a great amount of faith. She has been through it in the past few years with her health and my Uncle Bob's passing, but even when she is sad you can just see she has faith in the only One who can get her through.
5. She is very special-ok, I did already know that-but she is still very special. :)
Posted by Liz at 7:32 PM