Saturday, October 20, 2012

Aunt Bonnie


I feel so blessed that my Aunt Bonnie came to visit.  It was a special time for sure.




When Daniel and I go visit Maine it is always such a whirlwind trip, just because ALLLLLL of my extended family live there.  So it was fun to spend some one on one time with my aunt.  Just a few fun things that I have never noticed about her:

1. She has the funniest laugh-so cute.

2. She loves, loves, loves her Danskins.  She has always been a super cute dresser, but she puts comfort first and cannot live without those stretchy pants.  :)

3. She is real cute.  I wanna be cute like her when I'm 61.

4. She has a great amount of faith.  She has been through it in the past few years with her health and my Uncle Bob's passing, but even when she is sad you can just see she has faith in the only One who can get her through.

5. She is very special-ok, I did already know that-but she is still very special.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment